The Brooding Architect and I landed back in Melbourne last Sunday after a month of travels around France and Croatia. The holiday was outrageously good. Highlights included:
- Drinking ‘ridicloulsy cheap but good’ rosé with every second meal;
- Eating our body weight in unpasteurised cheese;
- Dancing and eating crepes until 4.00am at a real life ‘Big Fat French Wedding’;
- Dining on a dozen freshly shucked oysters for less than $10; and
- Celebrating The Brooding Architect’s birthday in style - snorkeling in the crystal blue waters of the Adriatic Sea.
It has taken me about a week to get back on Australian time, catch-up on work emails and do a month’s worth of laundry. However, with my “life administration” tasks now complete, I know have enough free time to bombard you with an obscene amount of travel snaps. Don’t complain that I did not warn you!